1. Describe yourself as an egg / egg dish
SolÃ¦g – a “sun-egg”. It’s a southern Jutland thing where you boil an egg to death for an hour, crack the shell slightly and submerge it into salt and vinegar to fester for weeks, while you go get drunk. Before serving: peel and cut in symmetric halves and, while remaining calm, lift the battlestar-grey half yokes carefully and fill their seats with vinegar and tabasco or mustard. Flip yoke-halves back upside-down or do a Sidney Operahouse as you please. Swallow whole don’t chew. Your stomach will love you. If you are feeling nausea it will instantaneously kill every urge to go get sick in a corner.
2. Whatâ€™s your favourite thing about what you do?
3. If you could do anything else as a way to make a living, without giving a thought to how it would realistically affect your life right now, what would you do?
Rule the world and distribute all wealth evenly amongst my fellow earthlings … after securing a sustainable enough portion for myself to stay in the chair. Then I would shut down western youth culture as a concept, and demand Respectful Advertising and ban the words “some people say” from journalism.
4. Where do you want travel to next?
Berlin. They recently erected Europe’s biggest indoor climbing place.
5. Whatâ€™s your favourite thing about you?
I can make a loud popping noice with the webbing between my fingers and a bellybutton … Not too popular in the locker room but chicks dig it. Or they get used to it.
6. If you could hang out with someone you donâ€™t know, but would like to know- if only for a little while- who would that be? Where would you want to hang?
I think hanging out at the pet shop with Irwin would be a lot of fun.
7. What are you drinking right now?
8. What was the best thing you ate today?
Cereal with nuts and youghurt sweetened with syrup, oh yeah baby, rocket fuel!
9. What are you listening to right now?
Mozart – Listen to the music. See the movie. Eat the cookie.
10. First name to pop in your head when you hear â€œartistâ€.
BjÃ¸rn Pierre Enevoldsen.
11. Name a site you havenâ€™t gotten tired of yet – or, at least – check every day.
Google. Seriously. I get tired of anything in a matter of minutes. I don’t think there’s any place on the web worth staying, really. I would like to read Wired news but I can not stand their primetime TV-news language and “Some people say”-journalism.
12. When you whistle, hum, sing, or think of a song- which one is it most likely to be?
Aguilera’s “Ain’t no other man”. Can’t help it.
13. Are you worried about anything?
Will I ever marry Lt. Kara Starbuck?
14. What do you think is the coolest thing right now?
This egg’s links:
Michael’s Blog (in danish)
BjÃ¸rn Pierre Enevoldsen
Lt. Kara Starbuck
(Bio coming soon)