1. Describe yourself as an egg / egg dish
See #2….i suspect an egg dish.
2. What’s your favourite thing about what you do?
I think itâ€™s probably making people happy. I like to work with people and create things that make people happy. I like to make the plank teamâ€™s work life easy so that they can be happy.
3. If you could do anything else as a way to make a living, without giving a thought to how it would realistically affect your life right now, what would you do?
A fire engine! Seriously, I would be a high school teacher, I think that it is the most important and undervalued job.
4. Where do you want to go next?
Barcelona…but I suspect it will be California (Iâ€™m leaving tomorrow to go see some family).
5. What’s your favourite thing about you?
I would say itâ€™s my silly sense of humor. Well, at least I think Iâ€™m funny.
6. If you could hang out with someone you don’t know, but would like to know- if only for a little while- who would that be? Where would you want to hang?
Fidel Castro or Winston Churchill and I would hang with them wherever they wanted.
7. What are you drinking right now?
Water. Itâ€™s the middle of the day but I was drinking coffee when I got this email.
8. What was the most enjoyable thing you ate today?
9. What are you listening to right now?
10. First name to pop in your head when you hear “artist”.
11. Name a site you haven’t gotten tired of yet – or, at least – check every day.
I still check my friend Jasonâ€™s blog everyday. Itâ€™s extremely funny but also extremely dirty.
12. When you whistle, hum, sing, or think of a song- which one is it most likely to be?
Homer singing â€œI am so smartâ€
13. Are you worried about anything?
The absurd path politically that the Western World is on.
14. What’s the coolest thing right now?
15. What do you live in?
A great apartment on the Plateau in Montreal.
16. What were you doing 20 years ago?
Going to high-school. Or make that, doing everything I could not to go to high-school.
And of course, Playing in a band.
This egg’s links:
Warren is the hardest working entrepreneurial IT man I know. With more pokers in the fire than Edward Scissorhands at a bar-b-q, Warren puts the capital “C” and “B” in Creative Businessman. With both feet planted firmly under the directors chair at Plank, as his hands play with his PSP, and tap at his computer to come up with engaging sites for interesting clients, he effortlessly combines his devillish boyish charms with steely eyed determination to get the most out of himself and those around him.
Always glad to send him a drawing and have him say ” You Rock”!
Well- YOU Rock, Mr. Wilansky!