1. Describe yourself as an egg / egg dish
2. What’s your favourite thing about what you do?
The satisfaction of problem solving; for myself, and for other people.
3. If you could do anything else as a way to make a living, without giving a thought to how it would realistically affect your life right now, what would you do?
Raise my kids.
4. Where do you want to go next?
5. What’s your favourite thing about you?
6. If you could hang out with someone you don’t know, but would like to know- if only for a little while- who would that be? Where would you want to hang?
Beck. At a dinner party at my house.
7. What are you drinking right now?
8. What was the most enjoyable thing you ate today?
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
9. What are you listening to right now?
The white noise of the street where my office is.
10. First name to pop in your head when you hear “artist”.
11. Name a site you haven’t gotten tired of yet – or, at least – check every day.
12. When you whistle, hum, sing, or think of a song- which one is it most likely to be?
Because You’re Mine, Johnny Cash
13. Are you worried about anything?
The end of oil.
14. What’s the coolest thing right now?
My baby boy. 6 months old this month.
15. What do you live in?
A crazy little family.
16. What were you doing 20 years ago?
Starting my day during my last year of high school.
Michel is a print design guru based in Montreal, who used to run his shop in the same office as Plank. Small world! It gets smaller. He used to live in the same buidling as little sister Chrissie, and had her boyfriend, Matthew, as an employee!
He hired me a few times, too.
Although I’ve never had a chance to sit and talk face to face with Michel- we have had our iChats, and I’ve seen his travel pictures- oh boy they are nice!
Always a font of good advice- he usually is the first to get bombarded with questions about illustrative problems, or all stuff Apple. He does good work, and has seemingly dabbled in every corner of the print design business. Good guy to know!